Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Schiavo Autopsy Shows No Sign of Trauma

Uh oh! What's a right wing nutcase to do when presented with yet more facts that are in direct contradiction to his/her absurd claims? Will they finally shut the hell up? Of course they won't. The pathology of convincing yourself of something that is not true is the cornerstone of organized religion, and the American Christian right is outstanding at organization. My predication is that an immediate and public vilification of the coroner will now commence.

GW

3 comments:

Greg Mills said...

In light of her brain only being the size of peach pit when they opened up her noggin, I wonder if any examining doctor ever gave her a good shake. I mean, they would have heard that thing carroming around like a pachinko machine, right? I mean, I'm not a doctor or anything.

Crackpot Press said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, we do "distasteful" here from time to time. In fact sometimes we even embrace it.

Greg Mills said...

Not as distasteful as that "classy" typeface you're using for your logotype.

Very Penthouse. Nice.