Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Greatest American???

Oy, the American Public has cast their votes for the Discovery Channel's GREATEST AMERICAN. I didn't vote, so I am not allowed to bitch...

Wait, I'll do whatever I want!!!

How in the HELL does Reagan top Lincoln...

How the Hell does Bush make the top 10.

How the hell does Bush beat Elvis Presley?

WANNA SEE REALLY GREAT AMERICANS? GO HERE!

Top 10 greatest Americans
1 Ronald Reagan
2 Abraham Lincoln
3 Martin Luther King
4 George Washington
5 Benjamin Franklin
6 George W Bush
7 Bill Clinton
8 Elvis Presley
9 Oprah Winfrey
10 Franklin D Roosevelt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it. Hell, I didn't even hear of it. But now that you read the list, I'm glad I missed it.

Crackpot Press said...

Ralph Nader didn't make the cut.

Greg Mills said...

Jesus, I weep for our country.

Anonymous said...

apparently, to make the cut, you gotta be a president, or black, or the king of rock n roll.

Anonymous said...

Jesus weeps for our country, too. Who would you have had on the list? Michael Moore? Barbra Striesand? Maybe Sean Penn. SAD SAD SAD. What a bunch of pathetic whiners are the liberal democrats of this country.