Thursday, June 16, 2005

Frist in his own words



From thinkprogress.org

Frist Lies to Matt Lauer
Majority Leader Bill Frist this morning on the Today Show:
LAUER: But when you stood on the floor and you said, She does respond, are you at all worried that you led some senators…
FRIST: I never said, She responded. I said I reviewed the court videotapes – the same ones the other doctors reviewed – and I questioned, Is her diagnosis correct?
Frist on Senate Floor,
3/17/05:
I have looked at the video footage. Based on the footage provided to me, which was part of the facts of the case, she does respond.
More from Frist,
3/17/05:
She certainly seems to respond to visual stimuli

2 comments:

Greg Mills said...

I once lied to Matt Lauer...I ran into him and the Ivy convinced him I was Dino DeLaurentis. I told him he could script doctor for me when I relaunched Cannon Pictures under the name "Bloody Stump Rodeo Movie Company. He was excited

He's very stupid. Doesn't really come across on TV.

Crackpot Press said...

I know Matt Lauer's ex-wife (NOT A LIE!) and she says his penis is the size of a thimble.