Friday, June 17, 2005

CAA, a FULL service Agency

Hey it’s Friday and we like to lighten up a little.

Actors and CAA clients Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting hitched.

Tom’s marrying a B-list actress, sound familiar?

Though years of digging around in the Hollywood trenches and through a series of numerous random encounters, I came up with the following theory.

Tom and Nicole’s marriage ended on or about their tenth anniversary. It is my strong belief that CAA arranged this marriage. Both were CAA clients during the Ovitz days.

The trade off: Nicole beards for Tom for ten years and they make her a star.

Now Katie Holmes a B-list actress, also a CAA client, is marrying Tom Cruise.

Everything old is new again. Should Katie be shopping for Oscar Polish?

1 comment:

Crackpot Press said...

FYI - I don't lighten up on Fridays until 5:30pm. Then I like to drink a twelve pack on my 15 minute drive home.

GW