Sunday, August 07, 2005

Marilyn Monroe Licks Mommie Dearest?

Marilyn Monrone passed away 43 years ago... but everyone knows that....

What you don't know is....

The LA Times ran a front page article recently, revealing new transcripts of conversations between Marilyn and her shrink.

The LA Times claims that Joan Crawford and Ms. Monroe had a good old fashioned lick fest, but the LA TIMES online omits her quote about it. C'mon... isn't the promise of lesbian love between America's Boner



and America's Shrivler,






the kind of stuff that bloggers go all ga-ga about? And yet NOTHING in the NON-MSM!!!


So. here's what it says in the hard copy version:

"On her one-night affair with Joan Crawford, she said

'Next time I saw Crawford, she wanted another round. I told her straight out I didn't much enjoy doing it with a woman. After I turned her down, she became spiteful'

Ya know I've been in Hollywood for a while now.... I'm glad that I am not the only one Marilyn considered a lousy lay.

And like Joan Crawford, I too became spiteful. It was like being on the Oprah show where she gave away all the new cars....only to find out my car didn't like the way I went from 0 to 60 in four seconds.

Here's a picture of us together in Paris.

No comments: