Thursday, August 04, 2005

How the Law Works

Kenneth Lay rips of millions of Californians (Full Disclosure: I am one of the people who got ripped off. Kenneth Lay is Dick Head.)
Ken Lay has yet to be tried 5 years later.


Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and John Bolton out CIA operarative for political gain in a time of war. There is no real investigation going that I have heard about.

But test positive for STEROIDS and Baba-Boom.. The US Government needs to get to the bottom of this IMMEDIATELY.

Took them less than 48 hours!

My favorite part is when Rep. Tom Davis, R-Va says "As a practical matter, perjury referrals are uncommon," Davis told The Associated Press. "Prosecutions are rare. But this is a high-profile case, so I think it will get an honest look-see. I don't think anyone can avoid it.

"If we did nothing," he added, "I think we'd look like idiots. Don't you?"

Yes you still look like and idiot.

No comments: