Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting Paid to take the Day Off



My older brother just called me. He's a lighting director for national tv channel. So he gets to travel a lot.
Big Crackpot: Hey buddy how ya doing...?
Little Crackpot: Working in my grey little cubicle, life don't get better than this...
Big Crackpot:I'm in Chicago..
Aw shit, here it comes. I throw down the sheet of black and white numbers that I can't make sense of and they hit the floor of my grey little world.
Big Crackpot: I'm at Wrigley Field, I got a big beer, a large bag of peanuts and guess what.. Ferris Bueller just threw out the first pitch.
Oh... and I am still on the clock.
I am know officially playing the Jennifer Grey role in Ferris Beullers Day Off

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, cool blog by the way.