Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I love's a good grillin.


It's turning into Indian Summer here in LA. The weather is a "just good to be alive" 78 degrees.

So in Indian Summer, it's time to talk about Grilling...

But this Grillin is of Michael Brown....

The cook.... Crackpot Press's favorite Republican Rep. Chris Shays (R-Conn)

In a heated exchange, Rep. Christopher Shays questioned whether Brown did enough to coordinate the response.

"What would you like for me to do congressman," Brown asked the Connecticut Republican.

"That's why I'm happy you left," Shays said, "because that kind of, you know, look in the lights like a deer, tells me that you weren't capable to do the job."

Strangley enough, (?) Fox News made little mention of this and continues to think "Brownie" is a hero.

Strange only because Republicans throw better BBQ's than Democrats, I would not think this would not be the time to relish in a Victory.

Oooh... the relish pun is BAD!

No comments: