Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brash Limburgh

I like Brash Limburgh.

I think he is a good guy. I think he is smart guy. I think Brash and I would have a great time kicking back some beers and dispensing of singles.

Brash is not a Blind eyed Hannity... he sees the realness....

Brash is more of TR republican, a respectable sort...... I think he likes to stir the pot.. and I don't have a problem with that...

Stirring the pot is good... otherwise your beans will burn.

But there is one question...

Why does does W inspire you?

I don't want to hear about Kerry, Hilary or Moore...

Why is W someone that inspires you?

Why is he a TR?

I will delete any comments that are not contructive, hateful or otherwise....

And BL I will not except rhetoric....

give us the facts....

give us the reasons...

give us something to believe in..

you can not use the numbers 9-11

No comments: