Sunday, November 13, 2005

About the new car.

As some of you know the last coupla years have been wacky and tough.

Starving Unemployment.
Starving Underployment
Being thown into ICU... being told I had 12 hours to live.
Finding out what "Juvenile Diabetes" really meant..
Crazy moodiness.
Slutting from time to time.
Cigarettes... lots of them.
Selling myself out.
The passing of Frank..that was a big deal for me.

For all of you who I told "I am buying a Mustang"

and YOU said "I deserve it"

You are goddamn right I do.

Judd
Renee
Flysh
Deb
Philip
Suzy
Kim
Brian
Carrie
Darnell
Heinson
Karen
Lynne
Megan
Mike
Jack
Greg
Elliot

and of course...

Billy, Sharon and Steve Liubergerstein.

Thanks for getting me through this...even if you think you "did nothing"

You did something.

-Dave

No comments: