Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm in Conneticut.

I am in Conneticut right now... and falling in love with it quite quickly.

Why do I live in Los Angeles?

I'm in the part of Conn that looks exactly like the postcard. I am sleeping in a 19th century canopy bed (which is surprisingly not "sissy" at all,) in my uncle's house that was built during the Jefferson Administration. It's right down the street from Nathan Hale elementary. Named that way because Nathan Hale used to teach there. It houses the country's oldest bell crafted in 815 AD. I am currently staring at the Conneticut River and it's truly an odd feeling to feeling to be surrounded by a world that I thought was LONG gone covered in concrete.

Any ways enough blogging for today.. I got to get back to the old world.

And I got a brand new Red Sox hat for $3.99!

1 comment:

SuperP. said...

Most of Canada is a post card.. but your card sounds especially nice.. I'm going to have to look into Conneticut, for a visit.