Monday, March 10, 2008

High Crimes in Office Culture.

So a B-list (though A-list in his genre) actor came into my office the other day.

Now I mention his presence to one of my co-workers and without even batting an eyelesh she states "He is a HORRIBLE man"

I've been in this position before. I am ready to hear some starfucker story about how he wouldn't leave her alone at some Xmas party a while back.

"He steals lunches'

My normally chipper pollyanna had her teeth clenched and lasers were encompassing her once smoke green eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"YES!Hegoesintotheofficefridgeandstealspeople'slunchesandTHENheeatsthem,"
she said in a tone that implied that he probably laughed maniacally with his mouth full while he chawed away on a pilfered tuna sandwich and a single peanut butter stuffed celery stick.


I wasn't expecting that.



No comments: